Payroll and bookkeeping services
With the latest software, we can help customers out of the tedious daily bookkeeping and periodic payroll.
Our services include:
- Assist customers in selecting financial systems (XERO, QUICKBOOK, MYOB)
- Establish a financial system
- Financial System Account Maintenance
- Set up and reconciliation goods and services tax (GST)
- Invoice classification and arrangement
- Prepare accounts reconciliation for bank balances, receivables and payables etc.
- Inventory system establishment
- Fixed asset registration and maintenance
- Prepare pay slips
- Staff annual leave and sick leave calculation and maintenance
- Calculate employee’s personal income withholding tax and pay
- Preparation of PAYG payment summary and annual payroll for each employee
- Meet relevant superannuation requirements and regularly lodge superannuation payment
- Electronic submission to ATO relevant documents and other documents
- Calculate employee resignation related costs or termination payments and taxes
- We are professional certified accountants. It is more efficient and accurate if all records are completed by us.
- All calculations and services are based on Australian taxation requirements and relevant accounting standards.
- Use the latest software to store data in the cloud. Clients can review it at any time without worrying about data loss.
- Compared with hiring inner bookkeepers, small companies and businesses can typically save 60% to 80% of accounting costs.
- Closely monitor various risks and provide relevant countermeasures.
- We are a professional team and provides professional answers.
According to the regulations of the Australian Taxation Office, starting from July 1, 2018, it is necessary to gradually implement the “Single Touch Payroll (STP)” in all companies. The ATO will increase the supervision of enterprise payroll and superannuation contributions and achieve information networking. After the implementation of the STP, employers will be required to use the standard business reporting software to issue payroll and report other payroll relevant information.
The ATO hopes to gradually collect payroll information for all companies. Regarding timeline of STP implementation, the ATO has the following requirements:
- For enterprises with 20 or more employees, from July 1, 2018, they must report in accordance with STP requirements. (The number of employees is based on the payroll on the April 1, 2018 period.)
- For enterprise with less than 20 employees, they will start to report in accordance with STP requirements on July 1, 2019.
All software in ANG Partners meets the requirements set out by the ATO and provide extra comprehensive payroll system software. In order to allow you to devote more time and energy to the development of the enterprise, ANG Partners is always here to make that time for you!